Click Showtime & Buy
Thu, Dec 22, 2022
Fri, Dec 23, 2022
Tickets: $12 - $28
- All shows are 18+
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front couple of rows, General Admission is first come first server after that.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 10:00 PM Show/9:30 PM Doors
- Thursday: $12 - $18
- Friday: $20 - $28
Justin Smith is a NYC based comedian from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. On paper he is the definition of an Oklahoma stereotype. He was raised in a religious household, went to a conservative Christian college, worked in the oilfield, loves BBQ and the phrase "fixen to". But it doesn't take long after meeting Justin to realize that he is farthest thing from a stereotype. He is quick-witted, brutally honest, and incredibly engaging, which is the main reason his resume is so diverse. Ranging from making fun of high school proms on MTV to talking about the intricate details of comedy on PBS, to performing at the world famous Apollo Theater in Harlem, The Kennedy Center in D.C., not to mention participating in various festivals ranging from the notorious Hell Yes Fest, The Blue Whale Comedy Festival, or the Underground Comedy Festival in D.C. As well as making multiple XM appearances including The Bonfire. Also releasing a chart topping album with well known comedy label 800 Lbs. Gorilla, not to mention touring the country with great comics like Nick Swardson and Nate Bargatze.