Click Showtime & Buy
Sat, Jan 6, 2024
Sun, Jan 7, 2024
- All shows are 18+ with valid ID unless stated otherwise.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front couple of rows, General Admission is first come first server after that.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- 7:00 PM Show/6:00 PM Doors
- 9:45 PM Show/9:00 PM Doors
- Saturday: $20/$28
- Sunday: $15/$22
Craig Conant is sober now despite the look on his face. Born in Los Angeles to a Mexican mother and a angry white father, growing up there was a lot of baseball and illegal fireworks. Recently selected by the “Just For Laughs” Comedy festival as a New Face and appearing on MTV’s Greatest Party Story Ever Told has won acclaim for his unique voice. In the stand-up scene, Craig has quickly made a name for himself while sharing the stage alongside his friends Chris D'elia, and Bobby Lee, Theo Von, and Michael Yo. Also he was just fired from Trader Joe’s, come find out why.