These shows will take place, with the following social distancing measures:
- Capacity Reduced to 35%
- 6-8 Feet Between All Tables
- Staff will wear masks
- Temp checks will be done of all guest and customers
- No one will be sat with guest not in their own party (unless 100% comfortable with it)
- If the show ends up cancelled, we will refund your tickets in full.
- All shows are 18+
- Doors open at 6:30 PM for our 7:30 PM show, and 9:30 PM for our 10:00 PM show, and 9:45 PM for our 10:30 PM shows.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front couple of rows, General Admission is first come first server after that.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
Jeff Allen’s rapid-fire humor, which centers on marriage and family, is a hit with all ages. A live comedy favorite, Jeff has appeared on Showtime, Comedy Central, VH1 and more. He starred in the critically acclaimed film, Apostles of Comedy, the syndicated comedy series, Bananas, his own one-hour comedy special, Happy Wife, Happy Life and the Warner Bros. comedy film, Thou Shalt Laugh. Jeff’s Dry Bar Comedy videos went viral earlier this year, introducing him to tens of millions of new fans worldwide. At times both gut-wrenching and hilarious, Jeff’s one-man show, The America I Grew Up In, offers a unique view into his crazy world.