Feature: Special Surprise Act
- All shows are 18+
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front couple of rows, General Admission is first come first server after that.
- Our tables seat 4 people, so purchasing 4 or more tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- 4:30 PM Show/3:30 PM Doors
Jeff Allen’s rapid-fire humor, which centers on marriage and family, is a hit with all ages. A live comedy favorite, Jeff has appeared on Showtime, Comedy Central, VH1 and more. He starred in the critically acclaimed film, Apostles of Comedy, the syndicated comedy series, Bananas, his own one-hour comedy special, Happy Wife, Happy Life and the Warner Bros. comedy film, Thou Shalt Laugh. Jeff’s Dry Bar Comedy videos went viral earlier this year, introducing him to tens of millions of new fans worldwide. At times both gut-wrenching and hilarious, Jeff’s one-man show, The America I Grew Up In, offers a unique view into his crazy world.